Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm Post subject: Laptop slow/freezes/crashes on Internet everytime
Can someone please assist = I'm having problems with my laptop. When I get on the internet it's slow, crashes, freezes every five seconds and hard to navigate without problems. I think it might have spyware, malware, virus', trojans, etc. Info is:
- Dell PC laptop Inspirion B130H
- Windows XP Home Edition, Service pack 3
- Firefox Mozilla 3.6.20
- McAfee antivirus total protection software program installed
- Spybot Search & Destroy installed
- All programs are UPDATED and CURRENT on the computer
- Ran a Mcafee scan as well as spybot scan – both came up with no problems detected.
However, something is going on with it, can someone please help with my issue? I appreciate it, thanks.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum