• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Problems transferring a billing program (NDCMedisoft)

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software

View previous topic :: View next topic  
allhalf425
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Problems transferring a billing program (NDCMedisoft) Reply with quote

My mom uses a billing program called NDCMedisoft, version 11. She recently purchased a new laptop and wants to put that program onto her laptop. Unfortunately, the program is deigned to suck as much money out of people as possible, and it seems almost impossible to transfer it to another computer. Once installed on the laptop, we try to open it and first it would say there was a problem with the registration number (which we never even put in at all during the installation), and now it says "ACCESS DENIED: This is a single user application. Another user is using this data." I'm sure that very few people know of this program, but if anyone could offer me any advice or something, it'd be greatly appreciated, as we'd prefer not to have to spend another 1100 dollars to buy a new version. Thanks.
Groovicus
Trusted SF Member
Trusted SF Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you are talking about a pretty specialized program that few people use, your best bet is going to be to go the the Medisoft website and contact customer support, and look through their faqs. It sounds like something went wrong during the install, and the first attempt might be just to uninstall it, delete any remaining directories, and try reinstalling it.

If it were me, I would contact Medisoft though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: