• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

Dvrnet 4.11....how to adjust brightness(on main screen)

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
incrediman
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Dvrnet 4.11....how to adjust brightness(on main screen) Reply with quote

Im using dvrnet 4.11 for my cctv system but as nightfalls, some of my cams(non-infrared type) are showing nothing but a black screen

when i go to the motion capture setup area, i was able to increase the brightness till i get a visible picture. the problem is that i can't seem to apply that same adjustment to the main screen. remote viewing unfortunately shares the same fate

I can see everything in setup area but in the main screen, its still that same black patch. I have clicked save, restarted the system and wander about the whole setup tabs but still no joy

Thanks in advance...
incrediman
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

found the problem....turns out to be 32bit color requirements

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: