• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

dvr880 problems

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
search1231
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: dvr880 problems Reply with quote

hi folks

i had an 8 channel card on my system and decided to get another one to upgrade to 16 cameras, computer recognised it and i loaded the drivers, on the diginet software when the acreen loads up i can only see 8 camera's, the remaining 8 screens have the diginet logo (before with 1 card i could only get a max of 8 split screen). ive gone on set up and when i try to get the split screen page to recognise 16 cameras it cant, cameras9-16 throughout the set up mode are blocked.

i have tried both cards seperatley, they work fine, all the cameras are working fine, however when both cards are being used the to card lights up with all camera's but the bottom one doesnt, reversing this has the same effect, can anyone shed any light on this, its seriously doing my nut in.

thanks

sab
The_Real_Gandalf
Trusted SF Member
Trusted SF Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am not sure, but if you are sure your h/w is ok, then it could be a s/w-licensing restriction from the software vendor.

Check it out , at their site , if they support additional cameras and cards without purchacing additional licenses.

Gandalf

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: