• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

require more than 16 cameras

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
saif_hok
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: require more than 16 cameras Reply with quote

I had a DVR card of Kodicom Diginet 8 channel, after some time I needed to add more cameras so I purchased one more identical to previous, installed it in the same system and now I can manage 16 cameras in one PC and in one application. but still I need more cameras. An expert told me that I can not add more cards and cameras, they will not work. Is there software upgrade available to handle more camreas? or is there other than Kodicom Diginet software available which is compatible with this hardware? If any one have a solution kindly help me.
dannyboy 950
Lurker
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I read you will have to get a bigger capacity card.
Not what you wanted to hear I am sure.

These may help
thttp://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4HPID_en___US203&q=kodicom+diginet+8

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Physical Security and Social Engineering All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: