Book Discounts for Security Forums from Osborne McGraw-Hill

Networking/Security Forums -> News // Columns // Articles

Author: chrisLocation: ~/security-forums PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Book Discounts for Security Forums from Osborne McGraw-Hill
    ----
http://mcgraw-hill.co.uk/securityforums

Osborne McGraw-Hill have kindly set up a discount section for the readers of Security Forums.

The discounts range from 20-30% and P&P is FREE for orders over £20 within the UK and Central Europe!

The books range from the hugely popular hacking exposed series through to web security and certification books. This discount site will be updated as additional Osborne reviews appear in the relevant section.

Show your support for the publisher and our reviews by purchasing from this site, and all save yourself some money in the process!

Author: EricTheBald PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Does this deal extend to the states, or should I just keep shopping at amazon?

Author: uncletomLocation: Isle of Man PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Hey hey, that's pretty neat! Nice one SFDC and Osborne McGraw-Hill for setting that one up.

Thank you all Very Happy

Author: PhiBerLocation: Your MBR PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject:
    ----
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Im so bummed that its not for the U.S. Crying or Very sad
Or is it?

Author: squidlyLocation: Umm.. I dont know.. somewhere PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Phiber. I emailed them and asked if they have a site or a way for us in the US to take advantage of the discount. Ill keep you advised.

Author: StIlTzLocation: Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 6:39 am    Post subject:
    ----
squidly wrote:
Phiber. I emailed them and asked if they have a site or a way for us in the US to take advantage of the discount. Ill keep you advised.

any news on this yet? I am reving to buy a book or three

Author: GiroLocation: England PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject:
    ----
says at the top of the page
Quote:
Remember, P&P is FREE for orders over £20 within the UK and Central Europe!

And they also have a list of countrys they deliver to and they dont delever to the USA just click on the link with the ancor text above.

Networking/Security Forums -> News // Columns // Articles

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1