USB audio problem

Networking/Security Forums -> General Software

Author: help PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: USB audio problem
    ----
Hello,

Ive got a snowball blue mic, which I am trying to connect to my computer, it was working 100% up till a couple of months ago, until I updated my drives for my graphics card and since then its only been working about 50%, Well I think updating my graphic card drives is the problem.

Anyways, today I cant even get any connection at all on my mic, tried different usb port etc.

when I go into the device manager, under sound, video and game, the USB audio device is coming up that I needs troubleshooting, when I do that, Its says it cant fix the problem, ive tried to update the drives, but it says that its got the latest drives.

Its coming up a "code 10 error" is there a easy way of fixing this?

I am thinking about uninstalling the "USB audio device" on the device manger, but im not sure what other things, if anything, it might uninstaill.

thanks

Author: Mongrel PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject:
    ----
help,

My first recommendation is to install a different mic and see if that remedies the situation. Investigate compatibility issues as well - sounds to me you don't have a manufacturer or model for the mic so that might be difficult, but there may be info about interferences with USB devices. Does that remedy the situation?

Yes - invest in a new mic or deal with incompatibilities.

No - investigate the drivers I installed - roll back to the old ones - Does that Fix It"

Yes - investigate the card manufacturer, ensure the drivers you have are really current and for the precise card. Also look into compatibility

No - investigate the Error 10. What program initiated the error and what does it mean? See the appropriate support site.\

Regards,
Mongrel

Networking/Security Forums -> General Software

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1