Login entry in event viewer

Networking/Security Forums -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

Author: meethemantLocation: Bangalore,India PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Login entry in event viewer
    ----
Hi

When i saw the security under event viewer i found that i have logged into this compter which is Domain controller also.

The details are as follows:-
1.Event ID 538 , Category Logon /Logoff & LogOn Type = 3
2.Event ID 576 , Category Logon /Logoff
3.Event ID 576 , Category Kerberos

But fact is that i have not logged into this computer.

help required !!

//best regards

Author: hebaLocation: Cremona (Italy) PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject:
    ----
hi,
if you don't login into that computer and it is client in a network try to view if the server see something in your log.
If the computer is not in a network try to view if an IPS view something.

If you are not, someone is, or the server that try to ping or control the client or some one else . I think

Author: meethemantLocation: Bangalore,India PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject:
    ----
heba wrote:
hi,
if you don't login into that computer and it is client in a network try to view if the server see something in your log.
If the computer is not in a network try to view if an IPS view something.

If you are not, someone is, or the server that try to ping or control the client or some one else . I think

Do you think that if i am doing logon /logoff in clients(X)then it will register this information in security of event viewer of domain controller(Y).

X & Y are the host names

//br
hks

Author: hebaLocation: Cremona (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject:
    ----
meethemant wrote:

Do you think that if i am doing logon /logoff in clients(X)then it will register this information in security of event viewer of domain controller(Y).

X & Y are the host names

//br
hks

yes, I think this.
The system register every thing in your computer also login and log out... Smile

Networking/Security Forums -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1