dvr880 problems

Networking/Security Forums -> Physical Security and Social Engineering

Author: search1231 PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: dvr880 problems
    ----
hi folks

i had an 8 channel card on my system and decided to get another one to upgrade to 16 cameras, computer recognised it and i loaded the drivers, on the diginet software when the acreen loads up i can only see 8 camera's, the remaining 8 screens have the diginet logo (before with 1 card i could only get a max of 8 split screen). ive gone on set up and when i try to get the split screen page to recognise 16 cameras it cant, cameras9-16 throughout the set up mode are blocked.

i have tried both cards seperatley, they work fine, all the cameras are working fine, however when both cards are being used the to card lights up with all camera's but the bottom one doesnt, reversing this has the same effect, can anyone shed any light on this, its seriously doing my nut in.

thanks

sab

Author: The_Real_GandalfLocation: Athens,Greece PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject:
    ----
i am not sure, but if you are sure your h/w is ok, then it could be a s/w-licensing restriction from the software vendor.

Check it out , at their site , if they support additional cameras and cards without purchacing additional licenses.

Gandalf

Networking/Security Forums -> Physical Security and Social Engineering

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1