How can I remove this Virus: BKDR_USIRF.B

Networking/Security Forums -> Viruses // Worms

Author: zoomyx PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: How can I remove this Virus: BKDR_USIRF.B
    ----
TRENDMicro Housecall tries to remove it but it cant seem to. Any ideas guys?

This is on a Windows 2003 Server that I run my clan gaming website from.

Author: GroovicusLocation: Centerville, South Dakota PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject:
    ----
Quite a few ideas actually. First things first though, what happens when you try to remove it?

Author: zoomyx PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject:
    ----
The first time I tried to remove it, there were three viruses in the list and 2 were removed and that one remaind with a message saying something to the effect that there was a problem and that one could not be removed.

After that any time i try to remove it it acts as if it is removed from the list, but if i run the virus scan again its right back in the list.

Author: calvLocation: U.K. PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject:
    ----
try to run a scanning in safe mode, or try sophos website http://www.sophos.com/support/disinfection/ for further removal options

Author: jhonas PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Try any another good antivirus. Like:- Kaspersky, Bit Defender, Avast, Norton etc. These all are very poweful for remove the virus. You can choose one from these antiviruses. May be It would help you.

Virus Removal | Best Antivirus Software

Author: SifuMikeLocation: Vancouver (not BC) WA (not DC) PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject:
    ----
jhonas,

You are posting to a thread that was Posted: Fri May 05, 2006, a four year old post Exclamation

Their problem was solved long, long ago.

Why are you opening an old post that has previously been answered Question

Only answer posts that are recent.

Author: maggiethomas PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject:
    ----
Install a good anti virus like Kaspersky or ESET NOD32 are the best in my experience! Then scan whole it will help to remove the virus.

Networking/Security Forums -> Viruses // Worms

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1