Resume section

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

Author: RickWLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Resume section
    ----
It would be nice if we had a forum section dedicated to posting our Resumes. You could have a sticky post with guidelines how to format your resume as a post. Contact information would be kept anonymous except for a link to Private Message or having the forum send you an email.

Author: moondoggie PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject:
    ----
maybe it could go with the job section? i mean, it does sound like a nice feature, but it may not need its own subforum imho.

Author: alt.don PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Hi guys,

We will give it some thought and get back to you shortly.

cheers,

Don

Author: Guest PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject:
    ----
This could have some privacy issues that should to be considered.

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject:
    ----
My greatest concern is of the privacy issues. I'd not want us to experience what Greg's List experienced a few months ago...

This suggestion will be discussed among the staff and we'll report back any new developements.

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: Resume section
    ----
RickW wrote:
It would be nice if we had a forum section dedicated to posting our Resumes. You could have a sticky post with guidelines how to format your resume as a post. Contact information would be kept anonymous except for a link to Private Message or having the forum send you an email.

The issue has been discussed and it is decided that resumes will be allowed in the JOBS forum and also the members forum and will not be considered spam. It is up to the individual poster to protect their identity and privacy.

I mention the member's forum because we feel that some may only want help or opinions on their resume ... and can ask for it in the member's forum without the resume being considered that individual's official submission.

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1