Comment:Bolded text on the forum page

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

Author: dataLocation: India PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Comment:Bolded text on the forum page
    ----
hi,

I feel there is way too much bolded text in the forum page

http://www.security-forums.com/forum/index.php

Author: FiNaLBeTa PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I don't, it improves cursive reading.

Author: Tom BairLocation: Portland, Oregon USA PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I'll take a close look at that over the next few days and see if it can't be toned down a bit. Some of the bold font should be in italic... Smile

*edit*

I've gone through and attempted to clean up. Better?

*/edit*

Author: FiNaLBeTa PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject:
    ----
sry, but what is bold makes no sence at all now...

Author: AdamVLocation: Leeds, UK PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject:
    ----
right now it looks good to me

Author: dataLocation: India PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject:
    ----
looks good now. thanks.

Author: JustinTLocation: Asheville, NC, US / Uberlāndia, MG, Brazil PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Annoying, but purposeful?
    ----
While the excessively used bold-face print was a bit annoying, was it not used for some enhancement of Google keyword searching? (i.e., Adwords)

Author: capiLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I actually thought it was better with (at least some of) the bold, to emphasize each forum's purpose...

Heh, you wouldn't believe the amount of times I've moved posts with personal computer problems out of the Comments/Problems section, despite it being clearly stated, in bold (up to now) "This is not for your own computer problems" Rolling Eyes

Probably should start deleting them as we say we will in the description Laughing

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1