I salute you...

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

Author: miqveh PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: I salute you...
    ----
To the moderators for this site and forums,

I thank you for your many, many contribution and your hard work to keep this site clean and what-nots. I've been mostly on the background as I'm not that good in contributing but learning. I've gained more information from one site than all the books/sources in the same time frame. So I just want to say a word of thanks to the moderators.

To the other members who contributed, I thank you guys too for being patient with us noobs as we are learning at our own places. I just want to say these words as encouragement. That's all...

Author: dataLocation: India PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject:
    ----
Good luck with your learning!
Cheers.

Author: capiLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject:
    ----
On behalf of the SFDC Staff, thank you for your kind words.

We do work hard to keep our community at its best, and while we do it happily for the common good, it is always nice to receive some appreciation.

In turn, I would note that our community could never be as great as it is without our splendid user base, which we are happy to have you be a part of.

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1