"phpBB Error"

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

Author: couladin127Location: Texas, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: "phpBB Error"
    ----
I've started getting this error a whole lot when I'm trying to access different boards:

"Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /var/www/html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database"

I usually have to refresh 2 or 3 times in order to get the forum to load.

Author: SideSwipeLocation: Northen Ireland PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject:
    ----
i just had the same problem, could it be a dos attack?

Author: capiLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Several users have indeed been experiencing this problem today. For now, I can only say that we are aware of it, and will try to correct the situation as soon as possible.

We appologize for any inconvenience that this may cause to our users.

Author: neobloodline PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject:
    ----
Geez, I thought it was just me, I guess a few othes are experiencing it too... Wonder whats the problem ? Willing to help if needed...

-----------

Update:

Wow.. i just enabled "true" in the firefox config for browser.xul.error_pages.enabled.. and i dont seem to have the prob already.. definitely should check this out guys... type about:config in the fiefox address bar and and locate the browser......and double click to enable true...worked for me..

Networking/Security Forums -> Comments // Problems etc.

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1