Kodicom Diginet Site

Networking/Security Forums -> Physical Security and Social Engineering

Author: vasi PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Kodicom Diginet Site
    ----
Hi,
We have a Kodicom KMC4400R DVR card, and were using the Diginet Site Software (version 4.xx IIRC). We have lost the installation CD containing the driver and Diginet Site software, does anyone know where we can get a replacement?

Thanks

Author: RoboGeekLocation: LeRoy, IL PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject:
    ----
Here's kodicoms support page - you could try contacting them.

http://www.kodicom.com/www2004_01/Support/spa/Supp_Custom.asp

I can't find any driver/software downloads on their site..

But I did find this - it has downloads

http://www.dvrsecuritysystems.com/downloads/

Author: fatlam PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject:
    ----
YES ~ me too , I can't find any driver downloads on their site..

Author: kodicomdvr88Location: Korea PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I can give you a copy if you can show us the that you have purchased the product through authorized reseller.

Author: cmagowan PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject:
    ----
i have a kodicom dvr card also. i have a slight problem, i am using the pc for other things as well as recording video.
in order to get around the whole no taskbar thing, i installed a nice program called "multi user desktop" the problem is, if you change to a desktop other than diginet, then change back, then the video messes up, and it doesn't actually show any of the feed from the cameras any more, but it still records them, u just cant see them. i then need to restart diginet, anytime i want to see this camera's!!!
is there any way to get around this??
also, don't suppose it is possible for it to output the 4 camera grid to one of the 8 camera connections, as i was thinking it would have been good to be able to hook up a monitor to it!
i have version 4.12 i think, running windows xp

Author: lamnhuttien PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject:
    ----
I've just bought a KD 8240 card, with CD driver & manual but the langues is Chinese, I can read English not Chinese.anybody can help me?

If u want I can send u a copy of this manual.

Author: aisLocation: Vero Beach, Florida PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject:
    ----
If you need to get to various Windows commands in XP while running the Diginet Site program, I have found it helpful to hit 'Control-Alt-Delete'. This brings up the task manager, from which you can click 'New Task' and enter:

control - brings up the control panel, for changing network settings
iexplore.exe - brings up Internet Explorer
cmd - command prompt for ping, devmgmt.mmc

There are others, I'm sure, but these are the main ones I use when setting up a DVR system. By the way, what type of system do you use? It must be awesome to be able to use it for Diginet site
and for other computing tasks.

Anyone know offhand other 'tasks' that can be started from the 'New Task' window?

Author: cmagowan PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject:
    ----
hey, system isnt that wodnerful, i built it myself for £300, 1.7Ghz CPU, 1 gig ram, etc.

in the control-alt-delete menu (task manager), if u hit file, then start task (run..), u can run "explorer" which should get the start menu back, also i got this PM from the kodicom guy, dont understand why he didnt put this in the forum, but anyway here it goes...

Quote:
just ctl alt delete, (this opens the task manager) click on top (WINDOWS TAB) select dvr program and (MINIMIZE)
YOU WILL BE MISSING THE START BAR.
USE YOUR KEYBOARD TO OPEN UP THE START BAR THEN OPEN EVERYTHING AS NORMAL

YOU DON'T NEED ANY OTHER PROGRAM TO DO THIS.

(BTW, one of my other desktops has a program runnign which can only run at 800x600, which is why i still need the desktop thigny running, so i have a desktop at 800x600, one for teh size of diginet, and then a high res one for normal stuff!)

also, i have now got my hands on diginet site 4.13 patch 2, and patch 7.
i first of all installed the patch 2, it seemed to work great, i could use my multi desktop thing no bother, no loss of video etc, and also the recording rates seemed to go up, as begore i only seemed to be getting about 6 frames a seocnd from each of teh 5 feeds i was using, but it has now gone up to 16. i then tried installing the 4.13 patch 7, but it seemed to crash the computer, so i reverted to patch 2 again. i heard a rumour that diginet 5 was out, but havent been able to get my hands on it. i sent an email to kodicom asking for software a week ago, but got no answer.

anyway, sorry for delay in my reponse!! should provide quick responses form now on!!!

Author: NikSystems-MK PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Diginet Site and FX550 Quadro
    ----
Hi all,
Im glad for finding this forum, my new job requires instaling CCTV cards in combination with diginet site. and nothing als problems at the beginning.. so I hope im gonna find the help I need here.

Quote:
also, i have now got my hands on diginet site 4.13 patch 2, and patch 7.
i first of all installed the patch 2, it seemed to work great,

where did u find patches and staff? I couldnt find any sites containing downloads or some troublesho. staff..
My main problem is.. does any version od any patch support the quadro FX550 graphiccards???

SO people i hope somebody can help or support me a little.. cause its a very new topic for me.. thank u

Author: cmagowan PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject:
    ----
i have now updated my OS to vista, unfortunately, and predictably diginet will not run on it! it brings up errors about os version, which you can just click "ok" for, but then it wont let you allocate a partition, without formatting, which ti cant do, even with User Account Control disabled!

Author: jgeo PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: kodicom kmc-4400r card dvr
    ----
I currently view 4ch's I installed 2 more cameras need help on viewing 1-8ch's, KMC-4400r with 8-BNC connectors help on 8ch set up

Networking/Security Forums -> Physical Security and Social Engineering

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod, All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1