• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

How to stop sync iPad 2 to my Macbook

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivymin
Link Spammer
Link Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: How to stop sync iPad 2 to my Macbook Reply with quote

Help!!!
My iPad 2 has simply stopped syncing to itunes. I can still sync my iphone, but syncing ipad 2 has no effect at all. It creates a backup and toward the end of the sync process I get the following message: the sync is finished without doing any thing at all.
I can still transfer files to different applications . For example, i can transfer some movies to CineXPlayer but cannot remove any app from the ipad 2 or even install any app on it through itunes.
I am stumped and appreciate any help.
roselina
Link Spammer
Link Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: stop sync iPad 2 to Macbook Reply with quote

Try restarting your iPad. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPad. To turn iPad back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake until the Apple logo appears.
Know more about how to sync iPad 2 contents to Macbook, which included the detailed tutorials of how to transfer your iPad 2 to your Mac.
Hopefully this works for all of you like it just worked for me!

Last edited by roselina on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
apple4hong4
Link Spammer
Link Spammer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When iTunes transfers them it performs some sort of optimisation (which I'm not sure is documented anywhere), over which you have no control over. There are various photo transfer apps in the store that use wifi which may retain the quality - as I haven't tried any of them I don't know how good they are.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> General Software All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: