• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

IE closes automatically & opens few sites

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gauravtoti
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: IE closes automatically & opens few sites Reply with quote

Plz help me friends,i made a mistake by going this site "http://worid-of-books.com/?id=B4j4GgAACAAJ" & downloaded the file of soup,it was "internationalsoupbook.pdf.exe"..i first suspect the file due to its format,but by mistake i double clicked it,it ran in the background, it ran like a dos window program & then file disappeared.After that my all web browser closes as soon as i open them(specially IE every times),IE also opens few sites like these automatically due to this program or virus.

These are the sites which IE opens automatically

h**p://html.usagc.org/step1landing_eng.html?afk=Aim4eng&sp=
h**p://www.icicifoundation.org/icicifellows/user/register
h**p://newsdaily7.com/app/?&t202id=300051&t202kw=newwwcpa&match=&c3=

This files also corrupted my mp3 & video files like when i run mp3 files it randomly gives a forward speed in b\w then continues,so in that way miss few words of it.

I had avast antivrus when i downloaded it n ran,but was not updated.I now updated the antivirus,now it wont let me open the site("world of books")itself(it says malicious & blocks it).I think this file is not a virus but a script which runs in background can anyone plz help me with this issue n tell something about the coding of file or a suggestion etc.(and i dont want to format my computer due to this small file which disappeared now)
mikes
Link Spammer
Link Spammer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this post is pretty old, you probably had previous versions of IE and even Avast. So I suggest uninstalling IE and download IE9 latest version.

Then see if problem fixed.

Paul

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Spyware // Adware // Trojans Discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: