• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

New Design Big Text and Horizontal Scrolling

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Comments // Problems etc.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
squiggie
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: New Design Big Text and Horizontal Scrolling Reply with quote

Hello all. I like the look and feel of the new site design, but I'm having a few problems and I'm not for sure if it is just me. The page is scrolling off the screen to the right, but my resolution is 1280X1024 so it shouldn't be.

Also, the text is appearing very large, which might be why it is scrolling off to the right, but I don't have large text enabled in my browser. I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.7 and all other pages on the net look normal. It kind of looks like a style sheet isn't getting applied to the text or something. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Groovicus
Trusted SF Member
Trusted SF Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you check to see if you accidentally enlarged the text? (ctrl +)

Just a thought off the top of my head. I have not seen anyone else discussing this.
squiggie
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, just for this site, if I ctrl - to where it fits on the screen, the text becomes so small, almost like a 6 or 7 pt font I can't really read it. I do have bad vision, but dang, it is really small. Every other site looks normal in my browser except this one as far as text size.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Comments // Problems etc. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: