• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Security Forums

FAQ | Search | Usergroups | Profile | Register | RSS | Posting Guidelines | Recent Posts

One man war on Al-Quaida web-sites screws things up

Users browsing this topic:0 Security Fans, 0 Stealth Security Fans
Registered Security Fans: None
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Exploits // System Weaknesses

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Bair
SF Boss
SF Boss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fastlanwan wrote:
Quote:
I am an European!

Which implies what?

Heheehawhaw ... this reminds me of the time several years back when a Japanese Minister stated publicly that Americans were lazy. Next thing you know, there are photos of the Hiroshima bomb blast (mushroom cloud) with the captian, "Made in America -- tested in Japan".

I admit I muster a bit of black humor in my soul, and I cracked up when I saw that.

Don't worry, decypherohm ... I'm not offended over your statement. I tend to believe that as a world community, we need to walk away from stereo-typing nationalities. Polack jokes are funny, but they do not reflect the true nature of the Polish people. Right?

Tom
Tom Bair
SF Boss
SF Boss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

decypherohm wrote:
American ppl normaly are so ignorant!!! thing happen in front of they-re eyes and they dont see it! Confused

Twisted Evil Didn't the Queen of Portugal have a hand somewhere in that? Some dude named Columbus talked the gal into forking over some big bucks to explore a faster trade route to the Far East? How many years did it take them to discover the fact that what Columbus thought was Japan was actually the Bahammas? Laughing Laughing

Tis a twisted life we lead in this troubled world, eh?

Tom
flw
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ol man said: lol they are i felt that they where when i took the kids to Disney World last year.

This is not insult day, so reword your post to a appropriate one or please delete it .

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly version    Networking/Security Forums Index -> Exploits // System Weaknesses All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: